• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug [Modpack] Crash possibly caused by Liteloader

MysticMight

Coder
Architect
I am not quite sure if this is the right place to mention this, and maybe it may be better to contact the mod creators. However since the issue seems to be with the modpack I thought I'd mention it here, and maybe others have been having a similar issue or know about it.

For about 3 weeks now I have noticed that my launcher occasionally crashes, returning to the Technic launcher and it seems to be mainly a "Unexpected error java.util.ConcurrentModificationException" error. According to the crash report the issue seems to be from the liteloader.

After doing a bit of research it seems this issue may have been fixed in the 1.12 version (or possibly earlier, as I may be reading it wrong). Source: http://develop.liteloader.com/liteloader/LiteLoader/issues/25
I am not sure if a upgrade to 1.12 will fix it but, possibly just updating the liteloader might work (assuming fix is in a 1.11 version).

I've tried attaching the crash report however the file type doesn't seem to be accepted, what would be the best way for me to attach it (if needed)?

P.S. I have already allocated 64bit java with 3GB (and I have much more then this available).

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I am not quite sure if this is the right place to mention this, and maybe it may be better to contact the mod creators. However since the issue seems to be with the modpack I thought I'd mention it here, and maybe others have been having a similar issue or know about it.

For about 3 weeks now I have noticed that my launcher occasionally crashes, returning to the Technic launcher and it seems to be mainly a "Unexpected error java.util.ConcurrentModificationException" error. According to the crash report the issue seems to be from the liteloader.

After doing a bit of research it seems this issue may have been fixed in the 1.12 version (or possibly earlier, as I may be reading it wrong). Source: http://develop.liteloader.com/liteloader/LiteLoader/issues/25
I am not sure if a upgrade to 1.12 will fix it but, possibly just updating the liteloader might work (assuming fix is in a 1.11 version).

I've tried attaching the crash report however the file type doesn't seem to be accepted, what would be the best way for me to attach it (if needed)?

P.S. I have already allocated 64bit java with 3GB (and I have much more then this available).
The launcher is only on 1.11 ... if all the mods are ready we can update it to 1.12 though 1.13 is right around the corner...

MysticMight

Coder
Architect
Oh I forgot about 1.13. I've done a bit of research and it appears atleast most of the mods are available to update to 1.12 if needed, however it may be best to just wait till 1.13. In mean time, I'll see if I can find some sort of consistency with the issue I've been experiencing.