• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Moderator Application: Peritoe

Peritoe

Dirt
  1. Minecraft IGN: Peritoe
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 14 (15 in just under 2 months) | Eastern Standard Time
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Almost a week.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I think I'd be a good moderator because of my activity level and my experience. I'm on nearly every day for at least 1-2 hours working on my base area and working with my friends. I also have lots of experience of being a moderator. I've been a moderator on at least 3 servers before they all "died" due to the owner not being active and letting it go out of date. I can keep my cool in lots of situations and I have a good grasp of how most trolly players act.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am apart of my high school's track and field team so I have practice everyday afer school till 5. I also go to church on Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday (Sunday: 9-12 AM, Wednesday: 7-10 PM, Thursday: 7-8 PM) and the rest of the time I am free and will be on working and moderating.
EDIT : I also do livestreams at : http://www.twitch.tv/maverickshadowblade

Last edited:

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: Peritoe
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 14 (15 in just under 2 months) | Eastern Standard Time
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Almost a week.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I think I'd be a good moderator because of my activity level and my experience. I'm on nearly every day for at least 1-2 hours working on my base area and working with my friends. I also have lots of experience of being a moderator. I've been a moderator on at least 3 servers before they all "died" due to the owner not being active and letting it go out of date. I can keep my cool in lots of situations and I have a good grasp of how most trolly players act.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am apart of my high school's track and field team so I have practice everyday afer school till 5. I also go to church on Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday (Sunday: 9-12 AM, Wednesday: 7-10 PM, Thursday: 7-8 PM) and the rest of the time I am free and will be on working and moderating.
EDIT : I also do livestreams at : http://www.twitch.tv/maverickshadowblade
Sorry but our age requirement for Staff is still 15. Also, we don't recruit new moderators from the crop of players that have played for less than a month and possibly not knowing how the entire server/community works. If you really do wish to be a part of Staff, possibly applying for Proctor or Guide when you are 15 is more appropriate, and then we'll see about mod after that.