• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod*Nuin & Herocraft

Nuin

Legacy Supporter 5
Hi everyone! As classes have resumed from winter break, my availability will be somewhat limited. I will still log into IRC everyday, however I will not be able to play as much. My last semester wasn't so good, so I want to pull a 4.0 if I can help it. (I will also be spending $270 on my CCNA/CCNP exams, and I don't feel like taking them twice!)

If I am needed in game where a mod is not available, please contact me via IRC, either in the #DH channel or through private message, and I will log on as soon as possible.

Please note, I urge you to install the Chat++ mods to not only scroll chat but also keep logs. Don't forget, you can also take screenshots by pressing F2, where they are then stored in the .minecraft/screenshots directory, should any such dispute arise.

Happy Minecrafting all! :D

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
RE: Mod*Nuin's availability

Chat++ can keep chat logs? =O

And good luck with school, so annoying when it gets in the way of fun >.<

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4
RE: Mod*Nuin's availability

Amongst other things, yes. We'res till waiting for timestamps though, those would be really helpful. Read: http://herocraftonline.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=19

I haven't even been on since the update, not really keen on downgrading and have loads of other things to do at the moment - like playing Deus Ex, Dead Space and Dead Space 2 :p

All the best for the current semester, Nuin!

Nuin

Legacy Supporter 5
As a message to the community, I am stepping down as moderator, as I have neither the time nor energy to give towards Herocraft. With the complexity of combat and rules, it seems that Herocraft has become a PvP sandbox I just don't want to be a part of anymore. I hope you all have fun and enjoy your time here. :)

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4
Hope you find another game that you enjoy, Nuin. And say hello to Buddah for me when you see him.

All the best to you in real life! ;)

s3nse

Legacy Supporter 4
Are you quitting herocraft in general or just the position of moderator :confused:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Nuin said:
As a message to the community, I am stepping down as moderator, as I have neither the time nor energy to give towards Herocraft. With the complexity of combat and rules, it seems that Herocraft has become a PvP sandbox I just don't want to be a part of anymore. I hope you all have fun and enjoy your time here. :)

We dont want to be just a PVP sandbox - we want to be the best sandbox :D

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
We'll be sorry to see you go, Nuin. We had our laughs. I guess I'm not on as much as I'd like to be either, and it's for the exact same reasons; that is, the winter semester is very busy, and I want to keep my grades up. I know I was originally brought on as a mod because I was so available last fall, so I feel like I'm neglecting my duties. I'll try to pick up where you left off, though, Nuin, as will we all!

Take care.