• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Mod for binding skills

Tjundis

ICE ICE ICE!
Apparently Spoutcraft is not yet updated to 1.3 and might not be for a little while; along with this, the imp chat mod is also not updated. (and hard to find)

I propose that another keybinding mod should be added to the list so people don't have to item bind.
One binding mod I came across was http://www.minecraft-blocks.com/macro-keybind-mod/.

However, it does have a zoom feature that Spoutcraft did not have. This would make the ranger skill farsight pretty much useless. I'm not sure if somehow that could be disabled, but if it could, I would suggest that it be added to the approved mod list.

If anyone knows of a different up-to-date binding mod with the same capabilities of the Spoutcraft client, please post it here.

Roadkill909

ICE ICE ICE!
I do not think the staff will update to 1.3.2 before SpoutPlugin and SpoutCraft are updated.

Also it would be nice if there was an alternative to key bindings. It can become a headache binding heals.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
I know tons of people using this mod on HC, it's illegal as I try to tell them.
I have also been told, just like optifine it has certain features that are illegal. But if people use it JUST for key binding it is allowed.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Kainzo has stated that the Macro Mod is illegal. That's that.
May i ask where? I stopped using it a while ago because etk and jota wouldn't stop telling me its illegal :p. I've been hoping for a while that it would be made legal as it is the best keybind mod out there. Guess i'll have to settle with Imp. chat

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
May i ask where? I stopped using it a while ago because etk and jota wouldn't stop telling me its illegal :p. I've been hoping for a while that it would be made legal as it is the best keybind mod out there. Guess i'll have to settle with Imp. chat
I forget where on forums that he has said it, but I can recall him saying the same in game and on IRC a few times.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
what features make it illegal? The fact that you can script macros?? Like autoeat?? Lotta help thatll do in combat. Auto walk/swim spout has that. Auto mine, hope you dont find lava. Toggle sneak? Spout has it. There is nothing it has that would ever give you an advantage. And Improved chat is not updated. So spout or nothing?