• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod Application: <Rumblestikk>

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Minecraft IGN: Rumblestikk
Position applying for: Mod
Age|Timezone: 20, UTC-8, Pacific

How long have you been on Herocraft?: I was whitelisted on Herocraft on July 19th, 2011. I was apart of the town Midgard for about 2 months before family issues caused me to have to take an extended leave and I came back in April of 2012.

I became a Proctor in May 2012, a job in which I loved doing, but stepped-down from the posisiton, as I felt the server had more then enough Proctors at the time, however because I was In-Game more then on the forums, Angyles suggested for me to become guide. I dwindled on that for a while and ultimately decided to do it.

I'm the former Mayor of Halloween Town, Imperium, and Malkier, and am now a proud member of Paragon, I strive to help my town and townies in any way possible.

Why do you think you would make a good mod?: As a past mayor I tryed to stay ontop of all my townies about exploiting or breaking any rules. I constantly told them to not do things, or to replace what they break if they break stuff. I have a history of reporting even my own townies for hacking (Yes, there was an incident in which I reported one of my own townies to Brutal for having Kill Aura, if I remember correctly, he was using it to knock people off walls that jumped at him.) I constantly tried to keep (at least to what I can) my townies from breaking any rules when I am around.

I want this server to be a fair place where people can have fun, and enjoy pvp, not a grief-fest for people that think they can get away with everything and anything as long as no one is around. I also organized groups for events like Dome of Death for my kingdom, when I was with XD.

On top of all this Herocraft experience, I am also a 6+ year raider on World of Warcraft. WoW was the way I escaped the everyday craziness of my life back in Middle/High school. I have been a hardcore raider on WoW for 6+ years now, currently I raid Fri, Sun, Mon, 6-10 my time or 8-12 server time. I have had experience in being a Guild Officer, Raid leader and Guild Leader. This gives me the experience of being able to organize and handle groups of 10+ other players. This is something that has aided me in being a mayor of my town as well.

As a guide, I help players in Tour and Help chat along with providing people with a .Jar file that includes already pre-loaded mods, and instructions for how to install the .Jar. This helps the newer people that want to have a Minimap or Keybinds, but don't know how to install the mods themselves. I update the file whenever the SERVER updates, not Minecraft.

It can be found Here.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I've had a great experience here on Herocraft. While it has been shorter lived, Because of my family issues in which I am willing to explain upon further request, then I would like I think I have set a good note on most of the server. I try to avoid causing issues and try to do everything fairly. I want to help this server flourish more then it already has, and I think I would be able to do that fairly and equally by helping bring quality assistance to players and others as needed.

I'm currently taking care of my Grandmother mostly through the day and this alone allows me to be active as a player. Additionally, I love computers and technology. I built my own computer about a year ago, and am currently looking into setting up Dual monitors for my HD 6850 Radeon, i just need a DisplayPort2VGA Adapter.