• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Mod] Application - Piptendo

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: [Legend]Piptendo
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 20, CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since August 18th, 2011!
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I'm currently a junior at the University of Oklahoma as a computer science major, and a mathematics minor. I'm musically oriented and have a strong technical background, and also am an optimist and an extrovert. I thrive on being exuberantly social. I am probably one of the most unbiased people you'll ever meet. I've been put in multiple positions where the right decision outweighed the decision to go with my friend's incessant rants and raves. I have about a year of experience moderating large servers with at least fifty players on at all times, even some times when I was the only staff online. Having to deal with constant grief and x-ray reports, I've conditioned myself to be able to multitask and handle major workloads. I'm well versed when it comes to player communication and relations; I always get my point across in a calm and collected manner. It always does my heart and soul some good to help out where it is needed. I have decent knowledge with plugins such as WorldEdit, Hawkeye, Logblock, and a hand full of others. That which I do not know, I am very intrigued and interested to learn about. I love to learn new things, as well as touch upon older things. I'm a "knowledge hog" if you will.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: It seems chat has been unruly lately, and Kainzo has said he was looking for more staff. Might as well give back to the community with my service!

Last edited:

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
bump for relevance of right now
also was edited accordingly in areas needing to be edited

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Please do not post on applications that are not yours.
Also Pie, I'd recommend making 2 separate Apps for both Guide and Mod, as they are looked at by different members of staff.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
  1. Minecraft IGN: [Ancient]Piptendo
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 19, CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since August 18th, 2011!
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I'm currently a sophomore at the University of Oklahoma as a computer science major, and a mathematics minor. I'm musically oriented and have a strong technical background, and also am an optimist and an extrovert. I thrive on being exuberantly social. I am probably one of the most unbiased people you'll ever meet. I've been put in multiple positions where the right decision outweighed the decision to go with my friend's incessant rants and raves. I have about a year of experience moderating large servers with at least fifty players on at all times, even some times when I was the only staff online. Having to deal with constant grief and x-ray reports, I've conditioned myself to be able to multitask and handle major workloads. I'm well versed when it comes to player communication and relations; I always get my point across in a calm and collected manner. It always does my heart and soul some good to help out where it is needed. I have decent knowledge with plugins such as WorldEdit, Hawkeye, Logblock, and a hand full of others. That which I do not know, I am very intrigued and interested to learn about. I love to learn new things, as well as touch upon older things. I'm a "knowledge hog" if you will.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: It seems chat has been unruly lately, and Kainzo has said he was looking for more staff. Might as well give back to the community with my service!
This is under review.

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
Bump! (assuming other more important projects have allowed the dropping of the ball on the review of this application)

Last edited: