• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod application: grantkps3

grantkps3

Wood
  1. Minecraft IGN: grantkps3
  2. Position applying for: Moderator
  3. Age|Timezone: I am 16 years old and I am in mountain standard time zone.
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I applied several months ago and started playing. I quit for a few months, but recently started playing again. I've really been getting into the server, and it's amazing.
  5. Why do you think you would be a good moderator?: I think I would do a good job moderating because, despite very much experience, I am the sort of person that moderates very well. I also believe I fit this position because I am not one to get crazy with power, like some moderators. If I do get this position, I promise I will try to be the best mod ever.
  6. Any additional information?: I have been playing Minecraft since early beta. I'm not usually the annoying kind of person, but everyone has those days. I do not do any drugs, smoke, or drink. I have school from 6:00 AM MST to 3:10 PM MST. I will usually play from 3:50 to 9:00. If you have any additional questions, please ask them to me. I'll answer anything that doesn't relate too closely to my personal life.