• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod Application: Boomer779

Boomer779

TNT
  1. Minecraft IGN: Boomer779
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 23/EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 9yrs+
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: 1. I have been a member of the Herocraft community for over 9 years and have actively been a part of both the Wiki team, discord server, and beta testers. 2. I have an in-depth understanding of both the mechanics of Herocraft, the "town" system, and of managing players through experiences of leading a town, planning events, and helping staff with ingame activities. 3. My past IRL jobs and occupations included such things as a Resident Assistant in College, HR management, and the pursuit of a graduate degree. All this to say, I can deal with people and am wildly patient.
  6. Any prior experience moderating servers/projects?: I have previous experience testing, moderating, and developing the Resonant Rise 4 and 5 modpacks.