• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: <RumbleStikk>

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Minecraft IGN: Rumblestikk

Position applying for: Mod

Age|Timezone: 20, UTC -8, Pacific

How long have you been on Herocraft?: I was whitelisted on Herocraft on July 19th, 2011. apart of taking breaks for family reasons I have been playing HeroCraft for about 2 years.

I became a Proctor in May 2012, a job in which I loved doing, but stepped-down from the position, as I felt the server had more then enough Proctors at the time. Since then I have become a Guide for the server and I also have picked up the position of Proctor for HeroHexx (play.hexx.it) and have been whitelisting members on both our forums here and over on the MCF.

I'm the former member of Midgard the White City (Zeal), Windhelm (Dragongarde) and Paragon (Bastion.) I'm also the former Mayor of Halloween Town (DG), Imperium (DG), Malkier (BAS), and LandOfTheRiver (BAS).

Why do you think you would make a good mod?: As a player of HeroCraft I've never really been one to break any rules. I'll admit I was kicked once for saying something I shouldn't have (Was about an event happening... cant remember what I said) but I have never re-offended in anyway.

While I've had my disputes with other players I've often tried to take the high-road. I might have walked the grey line once or twice but I have never completely lost my cool at any player no matter the situation.

I often found myself as a Mayor making sure my Townies followed the rules. If they broke a block they replaced it and if they made a pillar they destroyed it. I want this server to be a fair place where people can have fun, and enjoy pvping or hanging out, not a place where they can walk a fine line and get away with something if no one is around.

As a Guide, I help players in Tour and Help chat. Recently I have been absent because of a computer malfunction and have recently returned to doing this duty. Ontop of helping out in-game I have been writing guides for newer players to help them get the hang of the game even before they log in.

I wrote a Newbie guide to help people with a lot of the common questions I get in Tour (How do I choose a class? What do I do next?)

I also created a Money Making guide to help people out financially in HeroCraft for those that don't understand how to make money or just want some extra cash in their pocket.

I also help Gabizou as needed with the ModPack, keeping it up to date and even troubleshooting for other people.

On top of all this Herocraft experience, I am also a 7+ year raider on World of Warcraft. WoW was the way I escaped the everyday craziness of my life back in Middle/High school.. I have had experience in being a Guild Officer, Raid leader and Guild Leader. This gives me the experience of being able to organize and handle groups of 10+ other players. This was very helpful while I was a mayor and continues to be an asset in handling people and situations that arise with human nature. Currently I am Both a Guild Officer and Raid Leader in my guild, however we only raid Friday and Sunday nights.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I've had a great experience here on Herocraft. While it feels that it has been shorter then two years, because of my family issues in which I am willing to explain upon further request, I think I have set a good note on most of the server. I try to avoid causing issues and try to do everything fairly. I want to help this server flourish more then it already has, and I think I would be able to do that fairly and equally by helping bring quality assistance to players and others as needed.