• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: Neotetro

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
1. Minecraft IGN: Neotetro

2. Position applying for: Mod

3. Age|Timezone: 19| Eastern Time Zone USA

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Around November 2010

5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I think I would make a good addition to the moderator team for a plethora of reasons. I guess the first is that as I've talked about before, I get along with most if not all of the players. Getting along with the player base and building a connection between the players and the staff is an important part of establishing a healthy community, and I feel I could help to do this.

My second reason is that I've put a lot of time into this server and it's become my home. This is my server and the people I enjoy playing with. I'm very active and I'm online at least once a day. With this said I believe as a moderator I can help to preserve the integrity of the community and help others to enjoy the game without fear of griefing or trolls. You can see more about my view of the community here

Finally, I think I'd be a good moderator because I've taken positions of leadership in my non-minecraft life leading a group on campus and taking leadership classes to help develop my abilities to help and lead a community of people with a common goal. I feel like I can help bring this into herocraft and better this server with the skills I learn and develop.

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Since I've been here a while I'll tell you a bit more about my personal life and junk. I'm a sophomore in college going for my bachelors in Criminology. I want to be involved in law enforcement and help children one day. I'm a second degree black belt and do some MMA in my free time although I'm not in an official dojo anymore because of the monthly costs.

With all that said I hope you consider me for mod and will give me a chance to prove myself! Thank you for your time!

@Kainzo @Apherdite @Brutalacerate @Punisher79 @Neo_Exdeath @seratt

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
I likey. I love the video app idea, as it allows the staff on this server to put a face with the player... NOT that it should ever be a requirement... I just feel as anyone willing to put forth the effort in planning and scripting a vid app, then putting it infront of the world to see, gets bonus points from me. :D

I hope the Powers That Be consider you. I know that you will be a huge asset in the Moderator Ranks.

My 2c.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I'm definitely saying this:
obama-not-bad-campaign-poster.jpg

Probably one of the best video staff applications ever seen on the internet.