• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: minikush7

minikush7

Stone
  1. Minecraft IGN: minikush7
  2. Position applying for: Moderator
  3. Age|Timezone: I am 19 years old and currently live in Mountain Time Zone (USA)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Just over a year (My old account was lost)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?:
Firstly, you can expect me on throughout the day and night. I am in college, so my daily schedule is different every other day, giving me plenty of hours that I can log on. If I had to make an estimate, I would say definitely from 3:00 pm - 3:00 am with a few oneish hour long breaks in-between, along with the occasional 8:00 am - 10:00 am login before classes start. On weekends, just count on when you log on, I will already be there, and will stay long after you log off.

I have had plenty of staff experience, long ago AND recently. As of now, I have held three different types of positions (Helper, Moderator, and Administrator) ten individual times over six different servers.The first time I was staff was in 2011 on a small server called "Tetris Craft". I was moderator on this server and again in its reboot in 2013. My second time staffing was from 2011-2012 on the server "Only The Best", or OTB for short. First, I became helper, and quickly became moderator after gaining the staff recognition. My third time staffing was in 2013 on "Bluereef", a server in which one of your former staff members, irMinecraft (formerly known as BJjerky), was owner. I initially held the rank of moderator, and eventually gained the rank of Administrator until the server went down for good. Next, I was a helper for "Sapphire Craft", a large factions server. I have been a current Moderator for 9 months and former helper on "PixelLegends", a server that includes an RPG world, mcmmo/heroes kingdoms world, OPPrison, Freebuild, and Skyblock. Lastly, I am a current moderator on PistonMC, a large 300+ player at a time network that encompasses factions, opfactions, prison, opprison, skyblock, skywars, kitpvp, and freebuild servers.

As far as my strengths in moderation go, I am strong in instructional, problem solving, hack/cheat recognition, and/or conflict resolution roles as a server moderator. I have plenty of leadership experience in real life to accompany my sizable MC staff resumé. As I will go on about in detail later, my time on the server (and servers like it) have given me all the knowledge I will ever need to know in order to assist a questioning player. I am creative in finding solutions to work for everyone, and if need be, I can settle most conflicts without the use of staff commands such as warn, kick, mute, or ban. I have made it a personal point to familiarize myself with many different hacked clients to be able to single out a hacker when I see or encounter one. I know how to spot many different hacks and therefor rid the server of more people that cheat to win. I have personally seen to the steep decrease in use of hacked clients on Pixel Legends and PistonMC with the use of /vanish and /tpo. Because of my hack prevention skills, knowledge, and experience, I can implement the same tactics as I have on Pixel Legends and PistonMC to prevent hacks and hacked clients from being used in the first place, even when I'm off. Because people figure out that I catch them hacking while in /vanish, they don't know if I am on or off at any given time if my name isn't listed on the tab menu. This creates a never ending danger of using hacks due to the uncertainty of my being logged on to catch them.

I should be considered for staff over the others due to the fact that my time on this server (over a year, my former account was stolen but was named minikush if you would like to check how long I've been on) has allowed me to become highly acquainted and fluent with the server structure, commands, plugins, rules, and worlds.

An issue that i am personally well suited for is the fact that I am on during a very large variety of times during the day and night, many of which there are no staff on. My schedule can fill that gap and allow at least one staff member to be on nearly at all times.

Due to my singular experience on pro- Raid, PvP, and Griefing servers, I am highly skilled in many important tasks, including but not limited to: building anti raid bases, executing combos with coordinated weapon types to maximize damage output and minimize personal harm while utilizing abilities and bonuses from McMMO, and dealing with 'emotionally compromised' (for lack of less offensive or language including terms) players after they lost a fight or were raided. I can quite easily pass on my knowledge to make the server more enjoyable to play on for anyone, no matter the playstyle.

Too add on to my experience on such servers, I have staffed on a heavily Heroes reliant server for nearly a year now, and am extremely familiar with the plugin and its workings. I can easily answer any questions needed on the plugin as well as help create new classes, as I have done before.

Apart from raiding, I am almost always kind and generous to players, especially new players (Unless they are deliberately being highly unpleasant to be around). Because of my years of moderation experience, I know exactly how to act around both normal players and fellow staff. I know how to be serious when I need to be, and I also can easily be fun and playfully sarcastic. Whenever a player is being undesirable (for lack of non offensive words) to be around, I can be blunt in calming a situation, and if it is a fragile situation, I am VERY good with persuasion and words. I also have made a point to thoroughly learn the server rules, so I can make out when someone is actually breaking them or another player is just angry and trying to get someone in trouble.

Lastly, another trait that sets me apart from my fellow applicants is my sociability with nearly any player. The thing about most applicants and even staff members is that they don't create a presence of themselves being on. They don't talk unless needed, and try to act too official. A staff cannot do his or her job without having a strong presence in the chat section where everybody can plainly see that you are a staff, you are on, and you have a respectable personality. This allows players to be more willing to listen to advice, concerns, or warnings. Even more so, it prevents idiotic issues from arising due to the fact that there is a highly active staff member on.

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?:​

Thank you so much if you made it through the entire application. As you can probably tell, I put a lot of time and effort into it!
If you would ever like to contact me, please do so via skype at minikush7. If not skype, I also use discord, under the same name.

Last edited: