• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: Klldarkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minecraft IGN: Klldarkness
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 24| GMT - 5/ EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4 days, and counting. Not planning on quitting.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: Well, not only do I have over a year of mod experience on #############, I was also the co-owner of both ###########, and #########. Vegetable based inks had over 1500 registered forum members, in the 6 months it ran, we had over 15,000 unique hits, and over 6000 different players. It was an Attack of the B-team server, and later a Pixelmon server. Both of my servers were top 10 servers on their own respective lists. We even reached third on Bteamlist, after an exceptionally aggressive push for votes.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Honestly, I really like this server. It does need a bit more of a mod presence, however. In all the time I have been online, I have only seen two mods online, and one admin. I will say that it's refreshing to see an owner that is online as often as Kainzo is. One of the most prevalent compliments my own servers received, was how often me and Shikadeer were online. It's a sign of a good server, and good owner.

You will notice that on #######, that the owners are marked as fresko12, and Shikadeer. Fresko12 is my second minecraft account. I can log onto herocraft with it at any time to confirm.

Lightning edit:
Removed some links and IPs

Last edited by a moderator:

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft IGN: Klldarkness
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 24| GMT - 5/ EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4 days, and counting. Not planning on quitting.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: Well, not only do I have over a year of mod experience on www.pixelmongaming.com, I was also the co-owner of both http://shikacraft.enjin.com/, and http://www.vegetablebasedinks.net/. Vegetable based inks had over 1500 registered forum members, in the 6 months it ran, we had over 15,000 unique hits, and over 6000 different players. It was an Attack of the B-team server, and later a Pixelmon server. Both of my servers were top 10 servers on their own respective lists. We even reached third on Bteamlist, after an exceptionally aggressive push for votes.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Honestly, I really like this server. It does need a bit more of a mod presence, however. In all the time I have been online, I have only seen two mods online, and one admin. I will say that it's refreshing to see an owner that is online as often as Kainzo is. One of the most prevalent compliments my own servers received, was how often me and Shikadeer were online. It's a sign of a good server, and good owner.
You will notice that on shikacraft, that the owners are marked as fresko12, and Shikadeer. Fresko12 is my second minecraft account. I can log onto herocraft with it at any time to confirm.
If you still want this position I would recommend spending time on the server more and getting lower staff ranks before reapplying. Best of luck if you want to apply again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.