• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App hiredforwork1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft IGN: hiredforwork1

Position applying for: Mod

Age|Timezone: I am 14 and my timezone is Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)

How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been a member for a while but have only recently come back after having my laptop taken off me

Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I think i would make a good Mod because i am a person who has always gone by the rules and i have had some practice in being a mod on other servers (my younger sister kept getting my "Mod job" repossed but she has her own account now) and i have also been an admin on a server ( the name escapes me) and well i think thats about it.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have seen how hard working the mods, procters, guides and all the other staff have been working to help this server and ive noticed that because of my timezone not many mods are on (if any) when im on at early hours for m (late hours for americans[not to be racist or anything like that]) and i would just like to help out.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
We only tend to promote players that we have gotten to know and trust who have also proven themselves competent in a lower staff position first. I would suggest you apply for either Guide or Proctor first.
[not to be racist or anything like that]

How is that racist by any means? Also the time period you have stated is when the staff is most active , the least active period is probably around 4-8pm your time when the majority of us are asleep. A large portion of staff are easily contactable via TS3, here on the forums, in-game via petitions and in IRC.

umm this may sound ridiculous but i didnt write this application i dont know where it came from but i did write an application for guide last saturday but going straight to mod never happens so i wouldnt have even tried to apply for mod yet any help i canget on this would be appreciated

Nevermind i found out that my friend was trying to help me get a better position on the site then just "Player" i told him he shouldnt be on my account and it wont happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.