• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: Eunwolf

Eunwolf

Retired Staff
=== Mod Application ===

Job Description:
This task is to moderate and ensure that there is no harassment / griefing occurring, the mods report directly to the Admins.
(Please copy and paste the text below into a new post HERE with the title: Mod App: <yournamehere>)

1. Minecraft IGN: Eunwolf
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 16 - CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Nearly 5 years.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I have spent my time on servers like herocraft for nearly 5 years, and also hardcore pvp servers like Factions, and Hardcore Faction game modes. Ive encountered many cheaters, greifers, trolls, etc. I understand the punishments given to them on average (Based on servers regulations) and how to handle accordingly. Ive played this server for nearly 5 years and ive seen the growth of the server and what normal players are like, I recently quit modding for a Hardcore faction server that was fairly popular it had 200 people on average just to come play herocraft, I see you are low on staff and I would like to help improve the server as much as I can as it is apart of my childhood.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I work on discord servers, and subreddits as well, discord being my preference, also I do online schooling (Ive said this in my other applications acting like it would make a difference) but that means I can be on more hours than the average person.

edit: I have not been on the past 2 weeks due to busy schedule but once things go back to normal ill be on the same amount of time I was during the month of november.

Last edited:

Eunwolf

Retired Staff
Alright, if you see me in discord I am free to talk if you need to.

Last edited: