• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: Archangel111

ArchAngel's Mod Application
  1. Minecraft IGN: ArchAngel111
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 17, Eastern Standard Time.
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Over a year, and I plan to be here as long as possible.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I have good people skills. I'm very good at multitasking, I am good at being in charge of things when It comes to projects or just every day management. I am a Mod on another server, and you can check if you'd like a link. (I wont advertise.) That's really all of my management skills, but just to be humble, I would just overall like the position. I love Herocraft, the heroes plugin, and want to be more apart of it than I already am. I want to be a part of Herocraft that will make a difference with how things are done here, and I'm not saying I'm going to to change things, I'm not, all I'm saying is that I want to be able to make a difference to the player base and keep things running smoothly.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I love minecraft, and I am a very active player on 2 servers. This one and the other one I mentioned earlier. I can handle pressure. (I am in charge of a yearbook staff of 20 in real life, and am president of Drama club, which has 80+ members, and am a section leader in the marching band at my high school. My section is composed of 16 people, the whole band, 132)