• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: ArchAngel111

ArchAngel's Mod Application
  1. Minecraft IGN: ArchAngel111
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 17, Eastern Standard Time.
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:A few days and I will be a 1 year veteran of the server.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I have good people skills. I'm a very good multi-tasker, I am good at being in charge of things when It comes to projects or just every day management. I am a Mod on another server, and you can check if you'd like the link. (I wont advertise here, but I will pm it to you if you wish, its a medium size server). That's really all of my management skills, but just to be humble, I would just overall like the position. I love Herocraft, the RPG plugin, and want to be more apart of it than I already am.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I love minecraft, and I am a very active player on 2 servers. This one and the other one I mentioned earlier.