• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: 0xNaomi

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Minecraft IGN: 0xNaomi
Position applying for: Mod
Age|Timezone: 20|EST
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4 years, 8 months, 30 days
Why do you think you would make a good mod?: Despite not having held guide/proctor, I believe myself to be quite adept at the learning and use of commands. I know use for the systems which players are able to access, such as /ch. My ability to interpret policies isn't the best, but I get the hang of it over time and at this point I should least understand the ones players know about. I've staffed servers using different systems since a few months after I started playing Minecraft, probably October 2011. For me, going back to moderating would be getting back into old habits of what I've spent a good chunk of my time doing. I'm not sure if there is currently a need for more aid in this department, but if there is I hope I could assist in filling it.
Additional info you would like to tell us?: I was debating whether I should apply, but decided I'd rather see it fail than not try. I also have a tendency to be saddened when I see an incident I can do nothing about, though I haven't directly seen anything other than chat lately.
I recall that there's a pattern where Coders get Mod and disappear, which is a pattern I hope to break.

Last edited:

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Bump.

Updated the age and time since joining on the app, I've gotten just slightly more experience in how things work since then and still would like to have some ability to be useful aside from fixing bugs and writing Nashorn commands.