• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Mob arena's gone!!

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Bearcat told us that there were no plans for mob arena's. The thing is quite a lot of the skills are really only usefull in mob arenas. I personally think there should be mob arenas or some other form of mob attacks where there are lots of mobs. Maybe have quests where you go into dungeons etc....

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Some niche should be found for a lot of those AoE spells that aren't as practical anymore (ie cleave).

Acherous

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
I think we are better off without mob arenas. Back on zeal getting your combat class specced and mastered actually meant more because you had to put time into it. Last map you could master anything by a single day at the mob arenas. I say keep them away.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
I think we are better off without mob arenas. Back on zeal getting your combat class specced and mastered actually meant more because you had to put time into it. Last map you could master anything by a single day at the mob arenas. I say keep them away.

Back in Zeal you could level on a spawner which gave regular experience not reduced like it is now. You could also level by mining for a portion of the maps lifespan.

This map we have wilderness mobs which are few and far between and a few quests in spawn(more to come, I know).