• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MizterPink's Application

MizterPink

Dirt
  1. In-game name: MizterPink
  2. Location & Age: Pensacola Florida
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, I was kicked from a server once after a bad lag spike. Everyone complained about it and I got kicked for flying. Funny thing was is I hadn't been playing all that long and didn't now what mods were. Sad kinda I was only on their server for a few minutes, Ironically I think I might have been reading their rules at the time as well.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have been looking for a RPG/PvP Survival server that made sense. I think the way you have this set up with factions, the ability to start your own community basically. I really like the fact that you can wonder into the wilderness and become a hermit if you like even. I believe the Herocraft mod you guys have designed and implemented is very interesting and hope to explore it very soon.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From the Bukkit site. I was looking for class generating mods for the server a few friends and I muck about on and stumbled on your mod. The mod seemed so in depth and full that I knew the people that were behind it are just as excited about this game as I am. Then reading further I read you had your own server. What better way to experience this mod than on the server it was designed for by the people who designed it. I could not think of one.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I hope to get accepted to this server. The chance to make some friends and "enemies" in a RPG setting seems to be the way only way to play. I know my name isn't all that IC, but I didn't really know what direction this game would go.....I didn't know anything about it actually.

T

Trok

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.

Try not to lag, it will save you in the long run.