• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mitul's Whitelist Application

Mitul

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Mitul
  2. Location & Age: New Jersey, USA 19
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I haven't played minecraft in a while now and would really love getting back into building and exploring. I tend to be friendly and helpful whenever possible. Intentional grieving is something that I do not condone or support in any manner. I would really love to try out the server and suggest it to friends.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching the minecraft forums and I stumbled upon a thread about this server and was intrigued after I took a closer look at the wiki.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, just voted now!
  8. Additional Info: I have a microphone so I can use programs such as skype, ventrilo, or teamspeak. I enjoy working with others toward goals. For example, working on a building project or raiding a dungeon, etc. I have a handful of friends that I would like to join me here on this server, if we are all accepted. Thanks for your time.