• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

miscje's whitelist application

miscje

Wood
  1. In-game name: My ingame name is miscje.
  2. Location & Age: I live in Odense in Denmark (home of the famous author HC Andersen). I was born on the 16th of September 1986, thus I'm 24 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Never been banned on any server.
  4. Referral(s): None, and I don't know anyone on the server (that I know of).
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Obviously I will follow the rules. But other than that I really love the idea of making Minecraft into a RPG instead of "just" a creative building-game. That's why I will immerse myself into the role of a citizen in a growing community.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Your website was mentioned in a forumpost on my current server.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft? Yes!
  8. Additional Info: Currently I'm a moderator on a popular Danish 24/7-server called crafters.dk. I've been playing minecraft a year now, nine months as a moderator. I'm not much of a builder but rather a "player" (not to be confused with the Hugh Hefner kind). This doesn't mean I can't build big things - I just haven't done it just yet. To be honest, I don't plan on leaving crafters.dk, I'm just seeking a little diversity, and Herocraft looks just like the thing I'm looking for. BTW I took the liberty to add another question to answer:
  9. Reason you should NOT be accepted: I will build the biggest empire and rule the server! ;)

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Congratulations! You were accepted! I'll add you to the bluelist in just a minute!

Oh,and the whitelist too.

miscje

Wood
Haha, that's perfect. Now I don't have the blues anymore. I won't be able to get ingame until tomorrow though. But thank you for accepting me.