• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Minor change to dragons breath

Beau_Nearh

Portal
Just as the title says, I'm proposing a minor change to the Pyromancer's skill 'dragons breath'. Currently, the range of this skill is only 3 blocks yet it's visual representation of the skill reaches 7ish blocks. The change would be to make it so that the skill does Infact have a range of 7-ish blocks and changing the mana cost from 135 to 155.

OR

Make the range variable on the amount of intellect, 0.1 blocks per level?

Last edited:

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Dragons breaths range is 6 and its width is 3. Unless it was secretly changed, it should still be as such. If it hasn't this is a bug.

Beau_Nearh

Portal
Dragons breaths range is 6 and its width is 3. Unless it was secretly changed, it should still be as such. If it hasn't this is a bug.

Ah, well the wiki confused me. It says;

"Unleash 3 fiery lines of dragon breath for up to 6 blocks in front of you. Targets within 3 blocks of the dragon breath will be dealt (damage value)'

It's that or I'm being an idiot. Most likely this point

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Ah, well the wiki confused me. It says;

"Unleash 3 fiery lines of dragon breath for up to 6 blocks in front of you. Targets within 3 blocks of the dragon breath will be dealt (damage value)'

It's that or I'm being an idiot. Most likely this point
*Updated wiki to state that you have to be in the breath not within 3 blocks.*