• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion mining world

xToastMan

Wood
I have noticed the lack of resources such as iron gold coal and diamonds and I was wondering if we might be able to get a mining world that is reset or changed every week or two or if u think having a world full of gold and diamonds please try to find away to get ride of those items

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
There is Greyson, Forgelight, and Warshard to mine in. They are relatively unscathed compared to Bastion.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I have noticed the lack of resources such as iron gold coal and diamonds and I was wondering if we might be able to get a mining world that is reset or changed every week or two or if u think having a world full of gold and diamonds please try to find away to get ride of those items
The two FFA worlds, Warshard and Forgelight were created for this exact purpose. All three maps, including Bastion have been expanded, and Warshard has even been reset once.
Resets are not needed, and expansions are a better way to go.

I'm sure Kainzo could pull up to date information about mining. This is only a guess based off of previous data, but I would guess only 30-40% of ores are mined.