• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Mini bosses

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
What about the idea of have mob spawns have a chance of spawning a mini boss?

I have used this add on LikeABoss (old and outdated) and it was always fun knowing there was a chance that some badass mob might spawn near and kick your ass.

Have the spawning mobs spawn a couple extra mobs while fighting them, Give them higher damage/xp/speed/loot. Give them special abilities like such as wither, nausea, stun, knockback(for ranged bosses)

Skeleton Boss: 4x HP, 200xp, knockback + ender warps. Spawns 4 skeletons when engaged(once only to prevent farming.)

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
What about the idea of have mob spawns have a chance of spawning a mini boss?

I have used this add on LikeABoss (old and outdated) and it was always fun knowing there was a chance that some badass mob might spawn near and kick your ass.

Have the spawning mobs spawn a couple extra mobs while fighting them, Give them higher damage/xp/speed/loot. Give them special abilities like such as wither, nausea, stun, knockback(for ranged bosses)

Skeleton Boss: 4x HP, 200xp, knockback + ender warps. Spawns 4 skeletons when engaged(once only to prevent farming.)
How about we turn it down a little for new people. A skeleton miniboss could have x2.5 hp, give 110 xp, use a punch II bow, and spawn 2 skeletons. A zombie miniboss could have x3 health, give 100 xp, use a sword with knockback I, and spawn 3 zombies. A creeper miniboss could do x2 damage, give 125 xp, and have x2 health. A spider miniboss could have x3 health, give 100 xp, spawn 2 spiders, and have a speed I buff.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
This would be a good idea. With what Pampita said, I think that's a valid solution to the noob-friendliness problem.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Find us a good up-to-date-plugin to examine then ;) We would love to have some sort of boss-system we could use.