• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MINERNOLAN's Whitelist Application

MINERNOLAN

Dirt
I'm wondering how this server will turn out. I've already played on a previous RPG MineCraft server in the past (I don't what to specify because it might somehow break the rules of advertising), and I've managed to rank up to a moderator status. (Not that I want to become a staff member on this one, becoming staff sure does ruin the fun of actually playing) The previous server was more of just action and fighting and hardly no roleplaying was used. Then I got onto the whitelist of another server, but it took way too long and was way too difficult just to learn one spell. After that I quit MineCraft for 5 months and went to playing World of Warcraft and Diablo 3. Then I quit those two just a couple of weeks ago and here I am. I'd say that I have some sense of how roleplaying goes (In this case I'm Noxardain, an air elemental who's been 'scattered through the winds' SEE WHAT I DID THERE <_<). I absolutely HATE PvP and no that's not because I'm bad at it even though I am, I just hate it because if I want to complete a damn quest I DO NOT want some OP player on my ass (Excuse me). If you think I'm using too much profanity, I'm sorry. If you're wondering where I got my awesome skin that is way too awesome, I made it. Okay good luck to me because I'll probably need it, see you later!

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: MINERNOLAN
  2. Location & Age: New York City, NY, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None that I ever recalled.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCM10
I'm wondering how this server will turn out. I've already played on a previous RPG MineCraft server in the past (I don't what to specify because it might somehow break the rules of advertising), and I've managed to rank up to a moderator status. (Not that I want to become a staff member on this one, becoming staff sure does ruin the fun of actually playing) The previous server was more of just action and fighting and hardly no roleplaying was used. Then I got onto the whitelist of another server, but it took way too long and was way too difficult just to learn one spell. After that I quit MineCraft for 5 months and went to playing World of Warcraft and Diablo 3. Then I quit those two just a couple of weeks ago and here I am. I'd say that I have some sense of how roleplaying goes (In this case I'm Noxardain, an air elemental who's been 'scattered through the winds' SEE WHAT I DID THERE <_<). I absolutely HATE PvP and no that's not because I'm bad at it even though I am, I just hate it because if I want to complete a damn quest I DO NOT want some OP player on my ass (Excuse me). If you think I'm using too much profanity, I'm sorry. If you're wondering where I got my awesome skin that is way too awesome, I made it. Okay good luck to me because I'll probably need it, see you later!
Reviewing :D