• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Resolved [Miner] Skill 'Mining'

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
"Mining: You have a 3.6% chance to get extra ores when mining!"

While clearing I have come across a Coal Ore Block, this has happened 2 times now I believe it comes from the Coal Ore Block (mining it) but I never catch it in time to notice, I just notice in my inventory.

This only started to happen when I was the Profession Miner.

coal_ore.png

May be related: When mining regular stone, I will sometimes get a diamond, not sure if that is suppose to happen or not.

Sleaker

Retired Staff
this only happens with Silk Touch - Mining gives the Coal item not the block. players have a small chance to come across special material while mining just stone at certain Y levels.

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
this only happens with Silk Touch - Mining gives the Coal item not the block. players have a small chance to come across special material while mining just stone at certain Y levels.

Ok, so where is the Silk Touch coming from? Cause I'm not using a Silk Touch pick and it's not listed under anything to do with Miner.

Sleaker

Retired Staff
hmm, that's odd, and I don't have it drop coal blocks ever. I even double-checked.

Edit, ahh found it, it only happens with the height check. forgot to adjust that one haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.