• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Miner Skill - Durability

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
im not good at it but maybe a passive skills you get around level 35-40 in miner that increases the durability of tools by maybe a small percentage based on your miner level. feel free dto tweak the idea how ever you wish. Designers

PewPewPewLasers

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
im not good at it but maybe a passive skills you get around level 35-40 in miner that increases the durability of tools by maybe a small percentage based on your miner level. feel free dto tweak the idea how ever you wish. Designers
I think that this skill could work, but not for miners. Right now, a lot of people are going miner, because they have excavate, light, and TNT. I think this should go to a different profession.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I think that this skill could work, but not for miners. Right now, a lot of people are going miner, because they have excavate, light, and TNT. I think this should go to a different profession.
Yes, for miner.
Right now there's two classes better at mining than miner, enchanter and smith. q.q
Miner gets close to none mining perks(1 hourly bonus drop and an extra ore for every 20 you mine - gg).

The only really good thing miner gets is TNT, nowadays if you want to clear land and/or mine - you go enchanter.

Lindblum

Legacy Supporter 8
I support this. I chose miner, and regretted it. The 'mining' skill is almost useless. I shouldve chosen enchanter.

Roadkill909

ICE ICE ICE!
This cannot be easily accomplished via a plugin. Maximum durability of an item is hard-coded. The work, data storage, and performance loss needed to circumvent this are not worth a single skill for a single class. There may be another way, but I personally have not come across a great solution for implementation in the months that I have run my items plugin.