• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Miner getting exp from skills like smelting

Trist95

Legacy Supporter 7
i think that miner and other classes that can smelt ores should get exp from using those skills (ie. miner skill smeltiron gets say 5 exp for each time; alchemist skill transmuteore gets say 7.5 exp for each time; ect)

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
i think that miner and other classes that can smelt ores should get exp from using those skills (ie. miner skill smeltiron gets say 5 exp for each time; alchemist skill transmuteore gets say 7.5 exp for each time; ect)
Kainzo is already working on this. It will be in soon. :)

Trist95

Legacy Supporter 7
You are wrong, this has been coded for several months (myself helping) - this is purely a config setup thing, no code needs to be done.

Please be informed when you post things ;)

do you know when this is being implemented? i would like to smelt my ores and get exp from it so that i can level that way along with mining