• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Minecraft Blue screen crash?

oneals

Air
Hi, my ingame name is mrgenesis, And almost everytime i loginto the server, a min later or so, my pc will crash with a blue screen, it works fine in single-player o.o

Any ideas?

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4
Have you experience the same with any other game? Also, try setting visibility to low and graphics to fast instead of fancy in the options menu. See if that works.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Give us your computer specs so I can see if any of them have a history of causing minecraft to crash in a server. Although if it works in single, I don't see what would be up.

Also, go to the website and try to connect to the server from the game in the browser. My old computer can't even run single player because of the graphics card, but if I run it from the website it works fine.

Dunno why, but some comps only work in the downloaded version or only with the online version.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
I had some issues with my firewall and Minecraft on the net in the beginning (have zonealarm). However, everything runs smooth when I turn off the firewall. Perhaps that works for you too.

oneals

Air
Hiya sorry for the late reply, it seems i can join other minecraft servers, like the test server, i just crash when i join the official server on the downgraded client using the switcher o.o, I think i can join the server again whenever the update comes out :) But im not really sure, Every other game from Arma 2 too runescape works well, But ill post my dxdiag and such just incase :p

Also i get a minecraft crash report every time i close minecraft o.o ill post that too, but i don't think it has anything to do with the bluescreen, but im not sure.

I uploaded my dxiag and crash report if anyone would like to see.

-I dont think its my firewall, as its not really blocking my connection,thanks tho :)

Capn_Danger

Legacy Supporter 5
If you're getting a blue screen you need to take note of the error code, there's a number of things that can cause a blue screen. Driver problems, a faulty physical memory address, or any number of things.

First thing to do is google the error code you're getting, guaranteed you'll find out quite a bit.

oneals

Air
k, ill take note of what the bluescreen says next time :p but from what i can rember, it was something to do with my ATI Drivers, But i reinstalled them and fully updated.

oneals

Air
Well i think its fixed now since the update :) i have not got 1 blue screen crash, Thanks for all the help all :)