• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MIlle's period of inactivetyness :O

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I am leaving thursday, then my family are getting our tent and backpacks and leaving for the norwegian mountains in some time.
we don't really know when we come back, soooo...
I may go over the "inactivity time" (two weeks), but not sure, probably not.

Another thing is, that we are going to sleep in tent so it is no elecrtrisety for my phone, so I can't even be on the forums.

I'l pay the Belegost taxes before I leave.

I c ya all when I come back.

@Kourne, @Xoiyoyoxoi, @Haxnn, @florosapien0, @xexorian, @Joka10, @PewPewPewLasers, @EtKEnn, @Acdcwrocker, @everyoneelseIshouldhavetagged,butI'mtoolazyanddidn'tremember yournamejustnow,sorryforthat.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Inactivity is a month ;) but this saves you anyway :D

I insist that you yodel at least once and record the epic echo. Do eeeeeeiit!

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I AM BACK BIACHES!

Due to bad weather forecast did we go for a shorter rout than intended so we were supposed to only be gone like 8 days.
But...
we walked faster than the people who made the maps so we only used like 6 days...

I can share some places whit ya :p

(sorry @Alator the mountains whit epic yodel echo in is farther north and west than I was :( )

50935-1.jpg

28oma1.jpg

Lagaros_mot_Bjornesfjorden_450w.jpg

3427480994_ef217cd858_z.jpg