• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MgrSarcasm Application

mgrsarcasm

Glowing Redstone
In-game name: MgrSarcasm
Location & Age: AZ & 16
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): Heruohtar, Teonis, Ookami_featherblade, Spirit_guardian and Catshunnie​
Reason you should be accepted: I am aware of the rules and will respect them. I will not do anything to dishonor myself or my family.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My brother introduced me to the game then to Herocraft, all of my brothers play so does my mom and they enjoy it a lot.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: not yet but will be when I get the chance, it is hard because we all use the same ISP since we are on a home network.
Additional Info: I am the youngest of four boys and we enjoy playing video games together. Two are nerds one is in the airforce and one is undecided ( that's me).​
I appreciate your time and hope I meet your expectations. Thank you, MgrSarcasm. :)