• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

mexican101leo application redo

1. In-game name:mexican101leo
  2. Location & Age: texas ,USA age,13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):i havent been banned in a long time only once but that was a long time ago on a different server
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. Reason you should be accepted:i like the vanilla minecraft and all but sometimes i need some more mods or plugins and herocraft looks interesting and i have look at the wiki and rules.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:friend from my huynh88 who like me is trying to get whitelisted
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  8. Additional Info:i hope i get whitelisted to check out this mod, i have already learn what path i would like to take and i am good building unique stuff but sadly i dont have screenshots.

well reason for ban cause i was grief so i killed the guy and took my stuff back and left his stuff there and just cause he was a vip i was banned and link they didnt really give me a link and i cant remember the server that i was on as i said it was long time ago

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
And how about this one? (was done in April, i'll give you that)

first of all thats awesome how u can check that and let me think it says i griefed the spawn cant remember how. i think it was a server that was also really stupid that just wasnt fair or i think it was cause my friend was banned for no good reason so we left with a bang i think.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Possible outbursts of griefing if he decides to leave and is only forthcoming about bans when we mention them. He could have an untold amount we don't know about and he could never tell us about. Just my two cents.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Um, 99.9% of the time people don't get banned for no reason. I'll give you that the ban was in April, but doing it because the server was "stupid" or "unfair", is NOT a good enough reason. There is never a good enough reason that justifies griefing. Rules exist for a reason and if you don't like the servers rules you just stop playing. @gabizou I'd say no.