• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

metaljoe17's application

metaljoe17

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name: metaljoe17
  2. Location & Age: scotland, 22
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): TheSimo
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am fairly new to micecraft but love it more and more day by day, then i find out that you can play it in the style of an RPG and i was amazed that this had been done, i love to build things mainly but don't mind a bit of PvP from time to time, im an easy going guy and will abide by all the game/server rules so that everyone as well as myself can enjoy the game without grief
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: a friend told me about the herocraft mod and i just had to see for myself
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: i will have, as soon as i hit 'create thread' xD
  8. Additional Info: im a musician/geek, i love terraria and minecraft even more, i also like FPS games and MMO's in general but ill play anything that keeps me interested.