• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Merchant's Guild

Colonel Rick

Legacy Supporter 7
I want to make a Guild for Merchants on this server to build markets around Bastion to assist economic growth and a more stable pricing of items across the server. Details would still need to be hashed out, like location of headquarters, treatment of members towards other players, etc.

As far as townships would be concerned, the Guild would be a neutral faction, though players would be encouraged to maintain their identites. However, the guild would not condon using our standing to attack towns, set marks, or any other hostile actions.

For the non merchants who would still like to help the guild I would think to allow in body guards and builders for the locations across Bastion.

Please message me, or reply to this thread if there are any like minded players out there.

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
I want to make a Guild for Merchants on this server to build markets around Bastion to assist economic growth and a more stable pricing of items across the server. Details would still need to be hashed out, like location of headquarters, treatment of members towards other players, etc.

As far as townships would be concerned, the Guild would be a neutral faction, though players would be encouraged to maintain their identites. However, the guild would not condon using our standing to attack towns, set marks, or any other hostile actions.

For the non merchants who would still like to help the guild I would think to allow in body guards and builders for the locations across Bastion.

Please message me, or reply to this thread if there are any like minded players out there.
I am a Farmer so i can help you getting resourses to sell such as Leather/Wool/Food ;)

Colonel Rick

Legacy Supporter 7
I like the support, but if no one else wants to join, then this just isn't going to happen I suppose.