• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Memorial

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
For those who didn't know, memorial day is tomorrow in the US. I don't know if it is possible, but I think it would be nice to have the server or the architects build a memorial for those veterans of herocraft who have stopped playing. Perhaps even allow people to place signs with names of veterans of HC that they remember on it so we can see all those who helped make the server what it was so that it could become what it is.

Also I want an event for memorial day :D

ThatAintFalco

Portal
That would be awesome. Walking around some PvP enabled space, looking at everyone who played, and see who you remembered.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Why do the Americans have memorial day on this date anyways? Is there any historical significance? In the Commonwealth it is on 11/11 November 11 on the 11th hour because that was when the armistice was signed in 1918.
Sounds like a good idea though.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Why do the Americans have memorial day on this date anyways? Is there any historical significance? In the Commonwealth it is on 11/11 November 11 on the 11th hour because that was when the armistice was signed in 1918.
Sounds like a good idea though.

We make federal holidays easy for companies to deal with when giving time off. So instead of setting specific dates, we'll use days like the 4th Monday in May, the 3 Friday in November, etc. so they align with weekends.

@Diffuse

Could be a good idea, as long as no names are specifically listed. A general memorial could be nice, but I wouldn't want to start any possible drama.