• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Memorial for the fallen

Northac

Obsidian
So with the new map coming and our server being protected, I would like to propose that a memorial to those servers that have fallen to these attacks in the past be built. We have had a lot of support in out fight come from those who had servers taken down and the community in general and this would be an in game reminder of this fight.

This would be (I believe) a nice gesture to the community and would show that we will remember those who fell as we continue the fight against those who would use cyber terrorism to advance their own postition.

The final say is of course up to Kainzo and the staff, but I believe it is the right thing to do.

Northac

Obsidian
wasnt sure where to put it, thought the art forum would be a good place, maybe both?