• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Member Application

I have read the rules and voted for your server. I am very nice and responsible (also attending college) and I am good friends with TheAncientTeam who always says good things about it. I have been moderator on mc-outbreak.com, scavengecraft.com, thewallspvpcom, and mcball.net. I left all but mcball due to lack of availability but I hope to be able to experience this server (not looking for staff) and meet all of the players as well :)

Here are some things I have built for other servers/ just for fun

2013-10-31_161903_zps9f43e011.png

2013-07-21_181716_zps4f604959.png

2013-07-12_095449_zps219a2db2.png

for fun
tree_zpsabb3b350.png

for fun
3_zps78d2795a.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: GreekGoddess432
  2. Location & Age: Fort Myers Florida, 19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): TheAncientTeam
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCG15
I have read the rules and voted for your server. I am very nice and responsible (also attending college) and I am good friends with TheAncientTeam who always says good things about it. I have been moderator on mc-outbreak.com, scavengecraft.com, thewallspvpcom, and mcball.net. I left all but mcball due to lack of availability but I hope to be able to experience this server (not looking for staff) and meet all of the players as well :)

Here are some things I have built for other servers/ just for fun

for fun
for fun

Reviewing

Since you have read the rules you are aware we do not allow advertising which includes mentioning names of other servers. I have removed those names from your application.