• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MeLlamoPeter o chat mute appeal

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: MeLlamoPeter
Muted by: No idea..
Time of mute: like 1 week ago
Server/Channel: o chat
Reason for mute: Spamming a macro
Your story: I messed up changing a macro on "onChat" for the CDs, didnt put the $$<> and it spammed o chat crazy. The macro is fixed, i know i shouldnt have been in a public channel while changing macros.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: MeLlamoPeter
Muted by: No idea..
Time of mute: like 1 week ago
Server/Channel: o chat
Reason for mute: Spamming a macro
Your story: I messed up changing a macro on "onChat" for the CDs, didnt put the $$<> and it spammed o chat crazy. The macro is fixed, i know i shouldnt have been in a public channel while changing macros.
This was flooding chat with a rediculous amount of text to the point where it was impossible to read anything. Make sure to use local in the future when testing macros. I will un-mute you for now.

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
This was flooding chat with a rediculous amount of text to the point where it was impossible to read anything. Make sure to use local in the future when testing macros. I will un-mute you for now.
Well... something bugged, i got muted again after the server restart