• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

meiner_jager's Ban Appeal

IGN: meiner_jager (At the time of ban I think it was either WhiteDreaM, or BlackZues369y)
Banned by: @MoeJunur
Time of ban: August 8th, 11:14Am EST
Reason for ban: Illegal Mods
Your story: So one of my friends that was newer to the game, wanted to see a mod but we could not figure out how to activate it. I was fiddling around with it on herocraft one day (that was a bad idea) and I got banned. I have learned to not every try to overlook the staff on the server and to never do anything wrong to something you care about. I am very sorry and it would be amazing if I could get a second chance. Yet again.. I'm sorry

MoeJunur

Staff member
Tier 9
Modifying your game Client
These are prohibited:
  • Hacks such as Xrays, movement (fly, runspeed, etc.) and camera hacks, improved combat mods, auto-clickers, reach hacks, aimbot and kill aura
  • Entity radar
  • 3rd party bot programs
  • Any mod that changes the use of inventory or gameplay or that gives any kind of unfair advantage in PVP or PVE.
  • Afk macroing
    • This includes using any macro mod feature, such as Loop, or any external action or modification to your game that enables your character to perform actions (ie using skills, moving, hitting blocks, hitting entities or players) while you are not present at the keyboard.

Sir, I am aware of what I did, I am asking for a second chance to proof myself worthy of the community of this server. I will never repeat what I did and I will never encourage anyone to do what I did as well. @MoeJunur

Last edited:

MoeJunur

Staff member
Tier 9
I'll go ahead and give you another chance. You will be watched, and if you are caught breaking ANY rules you are permabanned.
I will unbanned you the next time I log on, or if an admin is available to do so.
Character is BlackZues369y