• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MegaMuphnMan's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMuphnMan

Glowing Redstone
In-game name: MegaMuphnMan
Location & Age: Arkansas, 14
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 1)mc.doridian.de .:. import
2) Griefing s.nerd.nu, breaking glass, busting wood on a boat
Referral(s): glatterboys and tristan701
Reason you should be accepted: I am an excellent builder/architect. I enjoy building cities and large castles. I have carefully constructed my own gaming PC. I am experienced with technology. I intend to be polite to my fellow players, as well as contribute to the community.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends, glatterboy and tristan701, joined recently and bragged about how enjoyable it was.
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
Additional Info: I have had minecraft since the alpha stages, and wish to continue playing on. In my free time I like playing games such as, Batman: Arkham City, Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3, and Red Dead Redemption. I love working with technology, cycling, running, and kayaking. I am very intelligent and a fast learner.

Status
Not open for further replies.