• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

meatballs12's Application

1. In-game name:meatballs12
  2. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  3. Referral(s):Alphesie, xolani01
  4. Reason you should be accepted:I enjoy building pyramids and castles as well as lots of red stone circuitry. I have read the server rules and I will follow them because I wish to stay on the server to benefit the many towns. I am great at building in minecraft and I try to steer clear off mods because I think them as cheating
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I heard about the server from my friends Alphesie and xolani01. They talked about it over skype and I became ever curious about it.
  6. Location & Age:Camarillo,California, PST, 14
  7. s above. I have talked to them and I wish to play with them on the server.
  8. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  9. Additional Info:I will soon attend Oaks Christian High school in Westlake Village, Ca. I have gotten a sports scholarship to play football from the school and am quite good. I plan to study writing code for video games and websites. I also enjoy scuba diving taking pictures of fish underwater with my dad.