• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

mcdolan Herald Application

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Minecraft IGN / Age: mcdolan/18

2. Position applying for: Herald

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: It will be 6 years on April 17th

4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): GMT+ 7

5. What are your areas of expertise?: Writing is my strongest area of expertise (when I'm focused on it :p) with recording being next on the list. I'm currently gathering clips for an HC montage I'm working on.
6. Please select one team to apply for: I would rather be on the social team while also sprinkling videos in here and there, as I believe my skills would greatly compliment the social team.

7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice? I've been a herald several times before. I understand what the job takes, and how to properly hook new players on Herocraft. I have a very detailed knowledge of Herocraft having played on it so much for such a long time, meaning that I know what aspects of Herocraft would be appealing to the certain players. I understand people very well and I'm an incredibly social person; I know that I will be able to bring players to the server by adding a personal touch to all of my work, letting them know that when it boils down to it I am just a player. While I am a bit of a troll, when I need to be I can be very helpful and informative to those who need it, and I know that is a strong quality to have as someone directed to bring new players to the server.

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: The point of having my account transferred originally was to stay anonymous, but at this point due to my townmates being big goofs in the nicest of terms, my "identity" has been leaked. At this point I'm simply treating mcdolan as a new "reformed" version of myself, as I do want to rebuild my reputation. I am very passionate about the server and the only thing I want is for it to succeed. I figure I might as well try and contribute some of my natural talent and use it towards helping out the server.

PS. My favourite colour is red, I wish that question was still on this application.

PPS: Video I just released today

Last edited: