• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mattattack2497's Ban Appeal

Mattattack2497

Glowing Redstone
IGN:Mattattack2497
Banned by?:I'm not sure
Time of ban:Some time in July of 2011
Reason for ban:I was floating above the ground with a fly mod
Your story:I can't exactly remember why, but for some reason I decided to fly on top of something at spawn, even though I knew it was against the rules. I am very sorry for what I did and after a long break I wanted to play Herocraft again when I came to visit the forums. If I am unbanned I promise never to do anything like this again, or break any rules, as I have read back up on the wiki and rules and I hope you will consider unbanning me, and if not so be it.

Mattattack2497

Glowing Redstone
I'm really sorry, and I just wanted a second chance because I had fun for the small amount of time I played here and l promise I will never break the rules again. I haven't played for over 9 months and I have learned my lesson. Also every other server I'm interested in I'm a staff member, and I just wanted a server where I could go and just be a normal player.