• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Masterg174's Whitelist Application *updated*

Masterg174's Whitelist Application: Herocraft: The Multiverse
  1. In-game name: Masterg174
  2. Location & Age: 17 and I live in Sydney NSW
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No other server bans.
  4. Referral(s): Naisto
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Becuase i will endevour to follow the rules and I haven't done a lot of PVP before but would love to give it a try. I have a positive atitude ingame and aim to be couteous and respectgul to the players and staff i
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From Naisto, at shcool
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes :)
  8. Additional Info: No other info.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Masterg174's Whitelist Application: Herocraft: The Multiverse
Hey guys, Masterg174 here. I'm 17 and I live in Australia.
In-Game Name: Masterg174
Age & Location: 17 and Australia, NSW
Previous Bannings: I've never been banned in any server, due to not being extremely active in minecraft multiplayer. My freind ran a few servers of his own, although personally I never really played it.
Why should I be accepted? I would endavour to follow all the rules of the server. With a positive ingame attitude, I would aim to be courteous and respectful to both players and staff. On a lighter note: I'd love to come play this awesome server *according to naisto* which has mmorpg type theme to it. The classes and spells add a whole new type of gameplay to minecraft, and it seems like it would be quite enjoyable to play. I will definantly be playing this server over others due to its originality. Although I haven't really played many minecraft servers, or PvP minecraft servers either. I would love the chance to play this one with my freinds.
Referrals: I heard about HeroCraft From naisto at school, he loves this server with a passion!
Voting: Yes I have voted for HeroCraft
Additional info:
I have not really played a great deal of Minecraft, or Multi-player Minecraft for that matter. So I have not got any good screenshot of my buildings (most of them would probally be a dirt shack here and there to survive my first night XD!)
The most earliest minecraft server I would have played was Bllopys Survival Server. From the good old Alpha days, we would go aroud building castles, exploring dungeons, looking for pigs for food becuase we had absolutely no clue how to make bread, haha good times.
- Masterg174 - your not so freindly neighbourhood SPIDERMAN :D

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Holy shites, awesome app.

Welcome to Herocraft! Check PM's.