• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Mass-Scan

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
I was thinking now that it is possible to make edits on your name over your head like the colors for karma maybe a skill that is called mass-scan could be added for a support class that shows everyones HP under the players name in a big area. I saw a screenshot of an HP bar under a players name in 3rd person mode and it showed HP for everyone in the game. So it would be cool to have a scan that showed there HP for a few seconds with the cast of the skill it would be really helpful to some scenarios etc. and it would be much better then scan atm because it doesn't fly up your chat due to skills being cast.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
I would prefer a legal mod that allowed some sort of indicator of player's health. In ANY game, health status is not hidden, at the very least from friends/party members, but not usually hidden from the enemy either.

Introducing even a simplistic "name is normal when healthy, gets more and more red as health % drops" would be great. If you cannot easily assess how a fight is going (currently you can't), you lose much of the chance for strategy and clever play.

This could even lead to new skills. Beguiler, the trickster class, could "heal" just its nameplate, so the enemy thinks it has much more health than they really do. This would help balance Fearless better, etc.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I would prefer a legal mod that allowed some sort of indicator of player's health. In ANY game, health status is not hidden, at the very least from friends/party members, but not usually hidden from the enemy either.

Introducing even a simplistic "name is normal when healthy, gets more and more red as health % drops" would be great. If you cannot easily assess how a fight is going (currently you can't), you lose much of the chance for strategy and clever play.

This could even lead to new skills. Beguiler, the trickster class, could "heal" just its nameplate, so the enemy thinks it has much more health than they really do. This would help balance Fearless better, etc.
We're working on something for in-game. It wont require client-mods.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6

Yeah it wasn't a mod currently with bukkit it is possible to do that stuff now.