• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Mason] Place Ore

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
/skill placeore <name>
Reagent: Double the exp required to mine it, and 1 ingot of its item.
Cool Down: 10 seconds

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Cool, a mason powerleveling skill. That would make them more useful for sure.

Wtb Mason to place 10 diamond ore in my residence, where I will wait for a 100%+ bonus xp.

other issues: Miner double drops, looting picks.

serious: This would need a much higher xp loss reagent. Even if it was a level 60 skill (meaning the mason would only have about 4000xp to work with before losing the skill) I still predict powerleveling issues. Also, consider: placement of ore is usually not accurate as far as RP goes, it should be a very rare sight in a build.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
This is not something we will implement as this will essentially allow duping of items.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't see how this would allow item duping.

edit: Oh, I guess I forgot to mention that the mason would have to have the ore in their inventory?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I don't see how this would allow item duping.

edit: Oh, I guess I forgot to mention that the mason would have to have the ore in their inventory?
Miners with their skill for % chance double drops of ore as leftovers mentioned in his post.
Mason places miner digs up, hey look we've got more gold than we started with.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Miners with their skill for % chance double drops of ore as leftovers mentioned in his post.
Mason places miner digs up, hey look we've got more gold than we started with.
That's part of why I suggested an ingot of the ore wanting to be placed is one of the reagents