• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MarioMan626's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. In-game name: MarioMan626
  2. Location & Age: Missouri, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I like playing with others and I am a friendly player, until it comes to a competition.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I downloaded SpoutCraft for the first time and searched down the Server List and saw HeroCraft. I saw it was a whitelist server, and I knew I had to come and apply.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have, I saw some videos on YouTube.
  8. Additional Info: I am a person that doesn't plan, I just do. I think really quickly if I am in a bad situation, like falling in lava with some diamond. I run out of the lava pool and sneak around, because I know that sneaking make the fire go away faster than running. I do like to build stuff with redstone, but I haven't made anything like a self-repairing tower. I know how to make an auto-harvesting sugar cane farm with absolutly no redstone.

Status
Not open for further replies.