• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mardennan's Whitelist App

mardennan

Air
Hello, I'm Mardennan,

I came back to minecraft today after a few months away dealing with RL and such to find that my old RPG and Towns Survival server known as Super-Earth had died out after many years since beta this past march. There I was a sponsor level donor that loved to build complex redstone contraptions and farms and help out whatever town I happened to be a part of as the years went by and the community slowly thinned. I stuck to it with unyielding loyalty and have been greatly saddened by the loss of such a wonderful community and so many good friends.

Of course, such is the way of things and after a bit of searching around I finally settled on this superb looking server as a new place to call my minecraft home. Hopefully this server can bring me the same enjoyment and feeling of community I found in Super-Earth's prime. The personalized class system seems alot more in-depth and from what i've seen so far the worlds and areas I've already peeked at look beautiful!

P.S. Sorry for mentioning my app in-game, I applied on MCF first and did not realise there was another area dedicated to it on the site and so did not see the rules. My condolences for any inconvenience I may have caused.