• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Marcofrs ban apeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcofr

Stone
IGN: marcofr
Banned by:]Dont remember, was banned several montsh ago (5 - 6 months ago)
Time of ban: Sorry it was so long ago I dont remember.
Reason for ban: I was banned for griefing
Your story: I was banned aproximately 5 months ago. I was banned for griefing for 1 week and still havenot been unbanned for a reason I dont know. The exact message that pops up when i try to log into the server is GRIEFING 1 WEEK. Please take into consideration that i have learned my lesson and WILL NOT grief again.

Please read as soon as you can.
-marcofr

Im editing my post because no one has replied yet and have also noticed that the appeal above has been responded to that wsa posted after mine. I received a 1 week ban and still have not been unbanned
please explain.

Im editing my post again since I am unable to reply. Angyles responded to my thread but I dont quite understand what she wrote

Last edited:

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Hmm I cannot find anything about your ban in core but more than likely the week has passed. So I'm unbanning you now but avoid breaking the server rules this time and make sure to read all the rules at hc.to/rules

Status
Not open for further replies.