• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Map update

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This is a rough update from the test server file (its a tad old but most things are updated.

I'll push another one soon - just thought it'd be nice for you guys to cehck out.

http://www.mediafire.com/?23ac3isl4xoa922

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4
Nice thanks for that, I wonder what Saber was drinking when he did his side of the KoE pylons....

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
i'm sad T.T i only saw 2 MoB (creeper head) flags on the map, it would be so cool to see it on the map for each MoB towns and bases in the wild

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
I havn't downloaded it yet, but carmop if the flags are upright as they should be, they won't show on an above view of the map because they would be only 2 blocks thick. I know i've seen more than 2, however most won't be visible on here.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
wolfgang784 said:
I havn't downloaded it yet, but carmop if the flags are upright as they should be, they won't show on an above view of the map because they would be only 2 blocks thick.
the shoot of the map is taked at 45° from the NW corner, so all flags facing North or West should be visible on the map (if nothing tall in front of them)

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5
Raetac said:
Nice thanks for that, I wonder what Saber was drinking when he did his side of the KoE pylons....

Hey now, that's not nice. When I was doing mine we didn't have the "ok" on a straight line from rings :p

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4
No mal intent there Saber me friend, just pass it round next time :lol: